Private + Group Class Inquiry
We know that a public class setting is not for everyone, and that the benefits of Yoga can, for some, be best found within a semi-private or 1-on-1 setting.
Whether you’re planning a group outing, are looking for a personalized practice, or feel safer in a private class, we're here for you! We’re very happy to offer personalized classes that are designed to suit your needs.
Private + Semi-Private classes may be for you if:
- You are new to Yoga and are unsure about attending a public Yoga class
- For group of friends or family members looking for a personalized practice
- A special occasion, such as a bachelorette party, birthday party, and so on
- Ideal team building activity at work
- Your schedule doesn't allow for our community classes but you'd like a live experience
- You feel more comfortable in a private setting due to Covid 19
- You would like to deepen your practice and develop an intelligent home practice
Your classes may include some or all of the following:
- Physical Postures (asana)
- Breathing Techniques (pranayama)
- Meditation Techniques
-1-on-1 or small-group Yoga sessions can be held at Mackinnon Brothers Brewing, off-site (at an outdoor location) or online via Zoom.
-Classes are 60 - 90 minutes in length, and can be designed for any level of practitioner.
-Choose from different styles to suit your specific needs (Restorative, Stretch, Hatha, etc.).